Valentine Card Using Candy Bars

Valentine Card Using Candy Bars. This valentine’s day candy bar is the perfect way to let someone know that we care and it is under $3!! You can use basic white and then use multi colored markers for writing out your script.

Candy bar valentine card Candy messages, Candy birthday
Candy bar valentine card Candy messages, Candy birthday from www.pinterest.com

Choose the chocolate candy bars you are going to use for your card. Is my valentine at the zoo? Our love is like a [symphony].

For All Valentine’s Ideas Go Here.


We decided to create a fun printable valentine diy candy bar wrapper that will turn your delicious m&m's® chocolate bars into valentine's gift. Print out candy bar wrappers. Start by printing out the wrapper.

Alternatively, If You Will Be Buying Candy Specifically For The Occasion, You Can First.


Thanks for putting your mark on our then give your little. When glue is dry, fold the candy bar wrapper over to ensure the folds hold. Color (if making the black and white craft).

(Bold Words Are Candy Bars) If Your Happy With The Spacing, Which I Know Most Guys Could Careless, Trace Over The Pencil In Sharpie.


It’s a joy being your friend! This gives you some room to trim them down for smaller candy or overlap the ends to tape them closed. Hot glue your candy onto the skewers.

13 Feb 2004 I Am Wanting To Write A Poem For My Boyfriend Out Of Candy Bar Name.


I may have to make some for the tiny candy bars too. Please let me know if you have more ideas to add to this list! Add some confetti, pop in a red envelope, and send them out to all your galentines.

I Made These Valentine’s Day Mini Candy Wrappers To Fit Most “Fun Size” Candy Bars.


You could make one for graduation, father’s day, birthdays or many other occasions! I had so much fun creating this, and it was such a hit! I once wrote a story for my husband using 3×5 cards and candy bars.

Copyright © 2021

Cards Invitation
close